Saturday, March 8, 2008

Feelings

I feel like I've lost myself for these few days, as in lost in the things that I've been doing. I feel like I've lost the connection with the inner me these few days. I feel like I been doing things that I wont normally do these few days, strange isnt it ? *Im not talking about election, please*

I have this sudden feeling that I miss "Titanic" the movie so much! Feel like watching it again, it is just too lovely to resist. And I wanna go for a trip to the ice ring, but it is saddening that nobody is willing to even spend a little time with me, enjoying the feeling of flying on the ice, instead of running away from the feeling that scared on falling down. C'mon guys, although I am not pro in it, but at least I know the way of teaching and you wont even have to fall to learn the art of skating. *This theory only applies on me, as in if and only if Im the one who is teaching, :D*

Been having some talks with the group of teens lately, and I felt like I've considered as quite lucky already if compare with them, but then again, age matters, they may be going through rough times now, but they might even do better than me when they reach my age. I am not saying that Im old, nor even I intend to, but it just feel that way. Sometimes being with them reminds me of my old self, maybe it is where the thoughts of dont want them to make the same mistakes as I did and the urge of helping them in any possible ways comes into the picture.

Again, assignments, revision, project papers, tests are all lining up and waiting for me. They say you must have interest in what you're doing then only you will be able to bring out the best in you into it, and I dont know how much longer I can hold on to it.

Should I make my blog public again since the "troll" has been so quiet for so long already?

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner