Sunday, January 6, 2008

Titleless

Weeee ~ Its now 11.37 on a Sunday morning. Today is the last day of my holidays, and after today, I'll be back into busy hectic life again, or rather a normal life I should say. But yet, I still need to finish off at least 2 assignments today, finish off at least 2 tutorials, and need to revise a bit for my test tomorrow. Just imagine, you have a test on the very first class after your holidays, this is so torturing and saddening =\

And on the other hand, at last, I've change my cellphone to a better one ! Was using 6610 since end of 2002 until now, its been at least 5 years. Actually I just borrow the new cellphone from my dad, I did not really buy it myself =( Well, at least I have a better one to use now, that would be the main point ! Im now using Nokia E65 by the way. Still need some time to explore everything and get use to it.

People say new year new resolutions ehh ? Well, for me, I dont hope for more but I just hope that I will do well on my studies and get my ass out to work after graduation. As for the rest of the things in life, no matter what and how it turns out to be, I'll just go with the flow. I guess thats all for now. Adios peeps.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner