Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sick !

Time flies, who doesnt agree? Now is already the 30th of Jan, my finals falls on the 20th of Feb, my mid term test 2 falls on the 4th of Feb, I have 4 assignments in total that yet to submit, and yet, Im still here blogging. I should be at least go take a shower and prepare for class since its 5:05 now. Oh wait, thats not it.. I should at least start doing my assignments and get started on my revision !

10 Chapters in 20 days. 2 days a chapter, but that's including CNY ! But then again, its impossible for me to really study during CNY right ? So 10 chapters in 18 days. But then again, since Jedrik is coming back during this CNY, is impossible for not goin to meet up with him right? So perhaps 10 chapters in 17 days. Omg ! 10 chapters in 17 days ! This is sick, this is so sick !

I'd better stop here.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner