Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mao

Does anyone here believe in fate? Coz honestly I do. I believe that our lives are arranged in the hands of god, sometimes we just have to have a little faith in the things we do, and also a little faith in ourselves. I believe choices are there, or even existed only to serve one purpose, which is to allow you to use another alternative way to achieve or gain something that is already been destined.

I believe when we do something, we actually learn something along the way. It doesnt matter whether are you doing the same old thing everyday, but I believe, at the end of the day, you will still learn something new. Perhaps it will be something that you're least expected to come across, or something that you thought you'd learn before, but actually it is something that you missed along the way.

There is this friend that I hang out yesterday, he asked me a question. He asked me: "Dont you feel bored? Coz it seems to me that you always have a reason in everything you're doing" And to be honest, I stunned for a few seconds after he asked me. Not that I dont know the answer to the question, is just that I dont know how to answer him. It really made me wonder, do I always put too much time on thinking til the stage where I afraid to take action anymore? You guys tell me.

2 comments:

Denster said...

While I believe in fate, I too believe in fighting for what is best for myself (and others around me). This means putting effort into what is good for not only myself but for the community - be it work, play and others.

Fate in it's purest sense, tends to intimidate people when they make decisions, we all have to let these thoughts go when we do what we have to do - for fate itself guides the outcome of a decision that we cannot control (possibly such as a payrise application and so on).

We should however, do what we can to ensure that the outcome is favorable for us (such as working harder and contributing more, I suppose).

We will always have things we regret not doing along the way, but that is how we learn, besides learning from the "mistakes" of others - that's how we all improve. So yeah, I totally agree with you on that point. :)

Ganbatte my friend :D

Lucas said...

Yea, thanks a lot dens. See ya on Friday =D

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner