Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Eve

Yeah, lets now talk about what happened on new year's eve. I heard there will be a raise in price for the petrol, thats why I went to pump up til full tank before I went countdown. Met up with Fai at the White Coffee Kopitiam Shop around 4pm as planned. Had our tea time there til 4.30pm then I went to pick up Qy and headed off to Sw's house.

Picked up Fai, Sw, Qy around 5pm, and off to The Curve we go! The traffic during that time wasnt really that bad yet, but it was kind of slow moving. Reached The Curve around 530pm I guess. Wanted to park along the road around The Curve at the beginning, but the road was closed for the stages and performance, so ended up parking inside the Cineplex =( Didnt take long to find a parking slot cause that time was still early =D Well, since we arrived early as expected to avoid the traffic, the girls went to walk around the Cineleisure, while the Fai and me went for a few rounds of pool. We booked a table at Fasta @ Pasta Restaurant at Ikano 7.30pm. We reached there early and we finished our dinner around 930pm. Here are some few pics during the dinner =P

I ordered a drink called Peach and Mango Smoothie

That would be the Nub Fai with his Nub look.

The food at Fasta Pasta is quite nice if compare with the night I had at TGIF. We ordered pizza, salad, chicken wings, soups, pasta, spaghetti, drinks and desserts. Guess how much was the bill ? It only cost us 224 bucks ! while my share alone at TGIF already cost 108 bucks ! After our dinner, K and his gf met up with us, and we went to walk around the stage. It was really quite bored that time, considering there is no singer singing at the stage Zzz I can only hear a few M singing some I-donno-what-is-he-singing song and dancing there. This year's NY's eve party at The Curve isnt as nice as last year's party. We practically walked around the place there while we waiting for the time to past. When the clock reaches 12 midnight, there comes to fireworks. Well again, the fireworks isnt as nice as last year's one, roflz.. Here's a pic after the fireworks. =D


I dont know why there's a rubbish bin inside the picture, and I definitely dont know why Im standing next to it in the pic, dont ask me. After the fireworks, we sat there for a while, chilled around, and headed to the car park to take my car after that. Was stuck inside the basement car park for more than 1 hour before we managed to drive ourselves out to the road =.= After dropping off everyone, it was already 2am that time.

Went home to pick up few cans of beers and off to Pandan Indah ! Fetched JoeKeen along the way while heading to the pool center. Met up with the gang (David, Nigel, Chin Choa, Lai, Sally *David's new normal girl friend*) there. After fetching Sally and Lai home, we all went to David's house and started our "Beer Frenzy" ! But then again, only Nigel, Chin Choa and I were the only ones who were drinking, JoeKeen and David went to play RO and PS2 =( Here's a pic before we started our frenzy =D


Yesh, beer frenzy ! We drank til we drunk and we clashed at David's room around 630 in the morning I think. I have to admit that it feels great that night, as in getting drunk, and hadd fun too =D Woke up at 1030 and fetched JoeKeen home, and I reached home around 1130 I think. Well, this sums up the whole of my new year's eve party in one entry.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner