Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Its been a while ...

yeah, surely its been a while since my last update, almost 3 months back. Been kind of busy and moodless back then. With this said, it doesnt mean that Im free and happy now since I started blogging back.

Many stuffs happened for the past several weeks, I'll try to make it short tho. Ended my 1st sem in my current course, proceeding with a new sem currently with a new subject, which IMO, a whole lot tougher than the 1st sem. On my birthday, Buddiez invited me to TGIF and celebrated it with me. Had a great night and received lots of presents, thanks a bunch buddiez, I love you guys =D

Today as in 9/10 , couldnt fall asleep the whole night, and it is now 8.21 in the morning. Lots of things went through my mind. Sometimes Im just wondering, who am I to all my friends? But then again, I asked myself, what are friends for? Dont get me wrong, its not that Im not satisfied with all my current friends, I just feel like, Im not much of a friend to others lately. Its like I couldnt able to help my friends when they need me,

Sigh, I dont even know what Im typing right now. To me, it is really damn saddening when I failed to make them feel better when they come to me for comforts or advise. Im lost, confused. I dont know whether should I or shouldnt I offer my help to solve to particular things, but at the same time, I dont wish to question and interfere other people's relationship, because thats not me.

Aaaaa ! I'll see how things go la, I still have a few more days to think about it. All I know is this feeling damn sucky, knowing you can do better but you just couldnt able to.. =\ I need guidance, help me please, T_T I think I should really stop talking about this before I really being emo. Anyway, went to MidValley to watch Resident Evil 3 : The Extinction with StarrY, EdeNz, Shannon, Bombie and Omnimech yesterday. The movie quite roxxor, not bad and worth watching. Later on, went to the Prince Restaurant for dinner, and that sums up my outing yesterday. Last but not least, Im a gawd damn pro procrastinator ! Been delaying my assignment since few weeks ago >< And I dont even feel like goin for class later, sigh, see how la, depends on my mood after I get some rest later .. =D

Thats all for now ..

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner