Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bad day ...

Seriously , I friggin had enough of this shit already, and I dont wanna take it anymore.

-Why am I the one who needs to fetch peeps to go out everyday and do their things?
-Why am I the one who always need to drive?
-Why am I the one who needs to wait in the car for more than 1 hour ?
-Why am I the one who always need to do every single little thing ?
Why? Why? !! Oh someone please tell me why..

Be it in real life or even in the virtual life, why am I the one? Can someone please enlighten me ? Im so tired of being the one who always need to plan and organize everything for everybody. Im Why are you all so dependent on me ? If you want to know or do something then you should do it yourselves, and let me tell you now, it gets on my nerves when you guys ask me to do things where you can even do it yourselves when I eMo-ing.

And dont take me for granted, coz I dont freaking owe anyone anything ! Except for some certain peoples.

I dont mind driving but in my opinion, driving people around for them to do their own things and the only few things that I can do while waiting for them are to listen to CDs and deleting sms is TOTALLY A WASTE OF TIME. I know I shouldnt be thinking about it this way coz I have to respect them, but I simply cant help it. Its freaking disturbing, annoying and irritating when you "providing your service" every single day.

Then there's this stupid fella who drives a kelisa, he put his signal to the left but he turned right, and afterthat, he stopped his car and reverse, and the next thing I know, his car bang into mine ! I already spamming my hon when he started to reverse, and yet he's like already deaf and blind by keep reversing and hit my car. Retarded typical Malaysian driver !

If anyone knows where can I get a nice loud car hon, please do tell me.

Dont feel like going for the class tomorrow as well, coz Friday is holiday already, must well self declare one class better right? I just hope they wont have any small test or stuffs for tomorrow, else I gonna being GGfied. Sighz, dont have mood to do assignment also, and the prob is, I dont even know when is the dateline to hand up my assignment .. Lolz, what a joke right?

Ahh, I just got to know that my life is quite pathetic as well. Im ball-less in relationship, Im a piece of shit in education, Im a jerk in career, and Im a worker to my family..

Life is just so great, Wheee ~

2 comments:

Ken_ said...

Don't say till like that la wei. Chill. Look on the bright side of things. Karma, doing good deeds will get good in return. Life is fair after all. If not now, then surely in the near future. Never underestimate the possibilities of being optimistic. =)

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

You've got a license, and everyone's taking advantage of it.

Well, if they are your parents then of course you should do it for them. But if they are your friends, do remember that you have the right to say 'No'.

You can also set up a policy to 'provide your service' - Crossing the toll ? They pay. Parking required ? They pay. Whatever extra fees ? They have to pay.

If they make you wait, you always have the right to hang out somewhere, or you can always get a free drink from them.

And if they are not happy with it and in turn 'threaten' you for 'betraying the friendship' or that sort of garbage, then you can always tell them that 'someone who honors true friendship will understand what I have to go through and will in return compensate for the good deeds his/her friend does'.

Remember, that your time is yours, not your so-called pals.

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner