Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happie =)

It is pleased to know that it has finally been paid out after all the hard work that you done, be it your education life, your career life or even your relationship life :)

Yes, when I went to class last night, the first sentence after I entered the classroom was :
"Eh Lucas, the result for MBP out already !" ,
instead of
"Eh Lucas, where have you been? You didnt come to class for so long already.."

I was scared and excited at the same time. Later on, I rushed to the 1st floor and got my result from Putri. Well, it turns out well, at least it I've done my best =D

Honestly, it is not easy to study back after a 2 years break, it surely aint. And its not even easy as well, for a non potential student in studies to get a good result. MBP wasnt the subject that Im worrying, in fact Law is .. Speaking of Law, I think I gonna ggfied soon. Done assignment 1 and only get to know that I do not have to hand up yet after that. Will receive 2nd and 3rd assignment in 1 shot, will have to sit for at least 1 more test before finals, and I only have 21 more days til my finals, then followed by 2 weeks of holidays.

My next semester gonna start at .. the 3rd of December, and this time it is changed to every Monday and Wednesday, instead of Tuesday and Thursday. The new subject called "An Introduction To Commercial General Insurance". When we got the schedule for our 3rd Sem, all my classmates claimed that the lady lecturer who gonna teach us is very good in what she's teaching, and will most likely to get another distinction, so I wont be worrying much for next subject. My exam day for the 3rd subject will fall on the 12 of February 2008, which I think it is somewhere near CNY, it also means that I wont be able to fully have fun during CNY T_T

Oh well, screw education, I aint those potential study type student afterall =D Been planning a small trip at December with the girls and K last week. So far, we planned to go to Cameron (if can) during December time. Well, to me its at least something fresh, instead of keep going to Genting, or Redang, or Pangkor, or Langkawi, or Melaka.. But then the plan is still in discussion, as some did not make it to turn up during the discussion. Looking forward to this small trip to relax myself =) Hope it wont crash with my classes then, else I might actually think of skipping few class for the trip, we'll see how it goes then.. XD

I guess thats all for now, I'll end this entry with one small question.

Anyone here hates shyness ?

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner