Saturday, October 27, 2007

Assignments ?!!

Yea, assignment ?!!

I friggin hate assignment, but then who doesnt? Lolz.. Aihz, I have to rush another assignment *which I have no idea how to start and complete it* during this weekend =\ Time is running out, and I only have 17 days left til my finals. I finally came to realized that I should really seriously concentrate on my studies now, 17 days is just another 2 weeks and 3 days more.. I dont wanna fail my subject and retake again, it is pure wasting money and time ><

And, Thanks hikki, for everything =) Although you might not be reading this, but then Im really grateful for everything you told me, as you talked me through things that made me jiwangz. I'll keep in mind about what you've told me =D So I shall jiwangz no more !! Whee ~~ Congratz Nonnie for passing her final driving test, dont forget to pick me up for a round or two in your car next time =P

Finally got back the unser just now. It looks kind of brand new tho, I mean the back part of the car of course =) Guess I'll be doing assignment through the weekend, but it doesnt mean that I cant go out for an outing or two. If you guys have anything in mind, just inform me, and I'll consider whether am I going or not, do not take me for granted that I wont be joining and decided not to ask me, Grrr >"<

I guess thats about it, til the next entry guys. Adios ~

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner