Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm sick...

Yea I'm sick, as the title showed =\ I dont really know what's happening to my body, but I do feel a constant pain, I can even feel the pain when Im sleeping, sigh >< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">nd check up date is on 21st of June, but now already almost 1 month.. Not that I dont have the time, but I still havent drive pass 5000km ><

Oh ya, been eating paos everyday for the past few days, both dai pao and char siu pao, I think I gonna get pao's phobia soon, lolz.. And I'll get my assignment through email most prollly by tomorrow if Im not mistaken, due to the carelessness of the lecturer =\ I guess I'll be busy doing it through this weekend, but I still looking forward to any future activities/outings that are gonna take place =D

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner