Friday, July 13, 2007

13/07

Argh, I still feel the pain wei, and it's getting even more painful each time =\ As long as I can still walk and drive, I dont really care much, although I do realized that is almost time I need to go do a full check up on myself.. We'll see how it goes next week..

Rhys called me up and said his aunty just passed away today I supposed.. Really sad to hear that, my deepest condolence to him.. I know how it feels to lose someone you love, and I certainly understands that, except by telling him not to sad and stuff, there's not much left that I can do to comfort him..

Edenz didnt call up for yumcha tonight, so I dont think there will be any yc session tonight with them lo.. The most suffering thing is still my leg, damn painful wei zzZ

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner