Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been a while since my last entry. Well, I have been lazy to update this blog and I been busy with other things as well. Life has never been better, at least I feel that I am more connected to myself.

The feeling of going back to church again after so long is so good, and I love the way it is now. Anyway, I'm going away for a diving lesson soon and I am very looking forward to this. I need a getaway from my working life, lol.

Well, I pray that everything will turns out smoothly. And, I have been addicted to this particular song lately, Hillsong - This is our God. You guys should check that song out. :)

4 comments:

Shimamon said...

diving lesson? that's totally cool, man! good luck and have fun! ;)

Lucas said...

Hehehe, thanks! I gonna miss you for a week! :P

C-I-K-I-N-T-O said...

waaaaa!!!diving..sound's great!i hope you will enjooooooy it.

beware of shark! LOL!

Lucas said...

LOL, thanks. Hehe :P

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner