Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have been busy and don't really have the mood to update this blog of mine. But when I have the time to actually update the blog, sometimes I just don't have the mood to do so. Petrol price keep decreasing, recession is coming, salary remains the same, but spending is increasing. Well, this is the reality now, and its pretty suck.

Some people nowadays so getting used to not being understanding. They don't really care how others feel or think where all they care is just about themselves and getting their own things done. We just have to adopt and get use to it too eh? Been working out lately, and its been so darn long since my last work out.

And I darn bloody hate this feeling, where you don't know who you really are and what you really want. Confusion alone is suck enough, and being Not who you are suppose to be even suck big time. Its not easy to be able to find someone you can really talk everything out. I tried, and I found none in the past 23 years in my life. Yeah none, not even those 2 humans that gave you life and the chance to come to earth.

Fear and honesty is one thing, and acceptance is another thing. Not everyone can accept who their friend really is. Guess I gonna stuck in this for a little while more, or maybe few more years? Sometimes I just feel that I am better off left alone or someone should just slap me on my face.

Fornication Under the Consent of the King The World, seriously.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner