Sunday, October 12, 2008

At last, its been approved, and I get to rest, for a few days, straight. Once again, it feels good and refreshing when you get to rest whole day and sleep, and eat, and then sleep, for all you want.

Well, I had great food, great outing, great weekend, good rest, good sleep. But its not really that enjoying if I have to get through all the great and good times with a sick condition. I think its best to consult a doc when I have the time now.

Looking forward to tomorrow chilling session. Too bad I can't go to the beach side to chill during these AL, because I always wanted to lay back on the beach, to feel the warmth of the sunlight, to feel the softness of the sand, to feel the wind when it touches every part of your skin, to hear the sound of the waves. Ah, its already so relaxing, just by imagining it.

But never mind, at least I get to feel the feeling of flying on the ice tomorrow. Its hard to find friends who have the same interest with you, and its even harder to actually plan a outing for it together, but good times do not always drop by often.

To do list:
  1. Consult doc
  2. Pay bills
  3. Go back to institute to do some documentations
  4. ... Oh yeah, tags man. Need to do tags
So far that's all for now. Weeee, happy AL !

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner