Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hang On

Work is starting to get hectic recently, so does my insurance course. Started doing 1 live mail yesterday, but ended up it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I have been always so careless, I guess I need time, to get use to it, to master it. 1 email already end up this way, I don't dare to imagine what if I am in the phones team, it would be disaster =/

I always tell people what to do and how to do, but I don't do them myself, why? I don't know, but I want to know why. I didn't know one can actually changed back to be good after they turned bad until I saw a living proof last night. Somehow I felt happy, and gave myself some hope to stop doing things that I ain't suppose to do now. Majority of people have no idea what I am talking about, only few know, but everyone will get to know soon, in a few weeks time.

Time to start doing my assignment, again. Hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner