Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mao

I want to dedicate this entry to my grandpa, who passed away on Friday early morning. He has been summoned to rest by His side, and you'll be greatly remembered and dearly miss.

Still, I have a confession that I want to make. Its obviously too late to do any confession now, but I hope you'll know through my prayers. You've fully done well on your role as my grandpa, but I on the other hand, have not fulfill my responsibilities as your grandson. I'm sorry for that, I'm sorry for all the wrongdoings, misbehaving, and also disrespectful acts that I've done.

But its good that you're free from anything and everything now. Perhaps I should really stop doing it now, else I'll end up as the same as you, which I know exactly its a thing you don't want it to happen. Hope you'll have a great time traveling around the world, and may you rest in peace.

--------

I don't know what is really happening and where went wrong, I used to have the intention to know and find out and fix it, but I don't have any of it anymore now.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner