Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mao

There's so much yet to do, but there's just too little time left. And its just too little too late to actually do everything that I wanted to do. Its too complicated to do everything, and almost anything. I don't have enough time.

It actually hurts my heart to know that you only have few more days left on this place call earth. It hurts even more knowing the fact that I don't have anymore time because I have to work, and you're getting weaker each day. There's so much that I want to confess, I want to apologize, I want to tell you, but I couldn't.

I know that I've been walking in your shadow, following your foot steps unknowingly for almost a month now. And I also know that I'll end up the same as you if I don't stop doing it now. I can't help it anymore. I really feel helpless inside. I want to spend some time to see you but I don't really able to have any.



I am sorry, and I love you, for every single little thing. I just wish you know. And I cant believe I'm crying typing this.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner