Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mao

I realized that I'm just too stupid to be true. I should have typed 2k or something, or at least 1.8k. Luckily the HR is kind enough to help me to change the figure at my resume, but then I was shocked when she told me she gonna change it to more than what I thought I should type, Omg !

Cause honestly with my current status of education level, I don't really deserve a high starting pay. I'm pretty sure all my close friends are aware of this. Hmm, I'll need all the luck that I could get for tomorrow's interview. I just hope everything will turn out fine.

All the best to myself ! Seriously, I want this job so badly, its not about the money, its just about... a getaway from all the daily dramas, and also as a prevention from all the possible future unhappy dramas. Those who been thinking too much lately would know what I mean, lolz.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner