Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hoping for a better tomorrow

Its been a while since I really update this blog of mine. Yeah, I know I been neglecting my blog, which I know I shouldn't be doing so. But as I said before, there's been too many things that are happening lately, and to be honest, I couldn't really able to comprehend them all.

There were times where I felt so helpless, and so alone, as in really alone. There were times where I felt like crying but I couldn't, because I'm too tired and too weak from the inside to cry it out. There were times where I felt that I should find someone to talk with, and let it all out, but sadly, everyone seems to going through their hard times these days, and I couldn't possibly share mine with them. And so, I can only choose to keeping almost everything to myself. I cant do anything but to only admit that I couldn't possibly feel this weak and helpless as I never feel anything like this before for the past 22 years of my life.

But somehow on the other hand, I should be grateful that all these things happened. I don't mean to being mean, but because of all these, I'm really starting to believe that everything happens for a reason. From accidents to admitted into hospital, and even to the extent of death from friends and their relatives, all these happened within a week and all these incidents taught me a very valuable thing, life is short and it is nothing but only respect and appreciation.

I tasted the fear of losing someone, I tasted the feeling of guilty for the lack of appreciation and respect for someone, I tasted the feeling of losing a friend. Seriously, the past week has been a really tough week for me. Basically I cant do anything but to only keep on waiting and worry. And I also came to realized that anything you do means something to someone, be it small or big, meaningless or meaningful. You don't do things just for the sake of doing, you do things just because you think you should and its a right thing to do. You should appreciate what others have done for you, because you have no idea how much they sacrificed their time just to make things up for you.

Thanks a bunch to those that being there by my side, and also to those that kept on asking me about I've been doing during the past week, thanks for all the concerns, you guys know who you are and you guys made me feel that I'm not so alone after all.

Last but not least, start loving your loved ones, because you'll never know what's gonna happen and when they'll gone. Appreciate what they've done for you and respect them the way you should. Don't take anything for granted, as there is nothing meant to be take for granted in this world.

- One act of random kindness can change the world. -

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner