Friday, February 22, 2008

Mao

Well well.. Now there's no more exam, and only fun and entertainments are left now before I start my fourth subject on this coming Monday. Been feeling sick these few days, and I kept on having all these strange dreams that kept me awake all night long. I wanna go ice skating, who can accompany me ? Please anyone ? Ice skating is fun, it is the source of joy, at least it is for me.

Woke up early in the morning (as in on the 21th), went to honored the promise that I've promised myself some time ago, and I'll be getting the result on Monday's afternoon, looking forward to it. No matter how bad it will be, or how worse it will turns out, perhaps it is destined. I wont spend 300 bucks on something that I wont care or bother about it, at least I feel that I deserve to know about it after all these years.

Fixed my car's aircon and bought a new aerial after that. Seems that the connector is behind all the hot air =(

I want to ice skate ! Please...

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner