Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mao

- 4 more days til valentine's day, and also exactly one year after you left me grandpa, miss you =)

- 10 more days left til final exam, and yet I'm still stoning here, havent get started on assignments and revision.

- 15 more days left til I got the result from a thing that I always wanted to do since long ago. Once I know the result, I'll know what I should do and what to do.

Life is short, you never know what will happen tomorrow, and you definitely wont know how much time you yet to have. Treasure every single little thing you have with you, and dont ever take anything for granted, be it an object, a person, or even a friendship or relationship.

What is the point of having loads of money when you're not happy with life or when you dont have much time left? Money cant buy the thing that Im been craving for to have, or at least to feel. :'(

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner