Monday, January 21, 2008

Mao

Why do everyone find it funny when I finally made up my mind to being serious in myself to make some big changes for once? If you guys really care about me, you guys shouldnt be laughing and should care about me instead..

I dont need you guys to know why I made such decision coz I dont expect you guys to know. I may promised you guys to do some things together in the future, but circumstances and situations doesnt allow me to. You may go ahead and think that Im selfish for making such decision, im fine with it and I can live with it.

You know what, I dont really care what and how you guys think about me anymore. And since its my life, I make the rules and I stand up with it. From now on, my life is just gonna be I, myself and me. To those virtual friends out there whom I dint even meet up before, screw yourself and get a life. Stop being a parasite and leech on other people's life.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner