Monday, January 14, 2008

Its time

I need a change, I want a change, I have to change.

As expected, failed my law and I done miserably bad on my test too. Sigh, I myself aware what is happening, just that I need the power to change. I feel so helpless and hopeless these days. I know I have to change now in order to become a better person in the future, and if I dont change now, I doubt will there be any future for me anymore.

I should focus on the most important thing to me, instead on things that are less important. Now when I look back, Im so stubborn to take care of things that others dont even care much about it. So now its time to move on, since I clearly know what I want and what I need. Thanks Justin for what you've told me over the msn, it really meant a lot to me =) I gotta make the most of what's left, and I gotta do what I feel.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner