Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam =)

Been .. going out lately, 2 days straight in a row. It feels kind of weird though, cause I felt bored, fun, embarrassed, perhaps excited and broke at the same time? And a lil emo sometimes, lolz..

Well lets start blogging them =D On the previous Friday 21th , went to MidValley cause it was Sam's birthday. As usual, everyone agreed to show up and meet up with each other there at 1130 in the morning, or at least I been told to do so, and so I reached 1120, 10 mins earlier. The only few reason that got me to being earlier than punctual is because I have to send my mom's car to the service center on that very morning, and I have to go to my mom's office to pass over some documents. If it wasnt because of these, I wont be able to reach MV so early. Anyway, thats not the point I was trying to say. I should have see it coming, I should have know that they will surely being late, as always. It doesnt need a genius mind to know this, coz this is not the 1st outing that I've go out with them. As expected, Sam arrived 30 mins after, and the rest arrived 1 hour after. Lucky I have Justin there to have Breakfast with me before they arrived.

Speaking of Breakfast that day, I have to admit I had a brand new experience of KFC =) And I came to realize that, hiring a M for the position of cashier or the one who takes the order isnt a good idea after all. I was quite blur that moment when I order the meal, I didnt notice the Set's name at the left corner, and thus, I ordered a set which everything in it comes in pairs. Honestly, it is quite cute though, I ordered 4 nuggets, 2 separate cups of milo ais, and 1 FUN fries, Oh yeah, FUN fries ! The least expected thing that I received other than the food that I ordered was this box that she gave me, she put the FUN fries inside, along with another thing that comes in pairs. When I saw the box , I couldnt stop myself from laughing, I was seriously laughing my ass off. Then I ask Justin to see what I got, and end up we both laughed like crazy fellas, we cant even finish the food that each of us ordered, Roflmaoz !! I dont wanna and wont reveal what is the thing that she put inside the box besides the fun fries, but I can tell you that I definitely dont need them, and I dont need them in pairs !! I guess that will be our lil secret Jus, =D

Later on, I went to walk around the mall to find something, and I met up with Nigel and the gang. Then we headed to the place where I passed by before, and we bought something for Sam. After that, we met up with the rest of the peeps in the group. We went to play a few rounds of pool at the pool center. Had some fun there, and we headed to cinema around 330pm. We decided to watch the movie called National Treasure 2 : Book of Secrets ! Well, the movie is quite good, but then I didnt watch the whole movie, as in from start to end. I had to go when it left 15 - 20 mins more til the end of the movie, cause I have to go back to the service center to pick up my mom's car. I feel that I wasted 2 bucks out of 12 for the movie, but then again, I dont think I gonna go cinema again just to watch the last 15 - 20 mins, I'll feel that I wasted 10 bucks out of 12 if I decided to do so, Lolz !

I reached PJ around 6, and I went to pick up my mom's car after that. Went to white house coffee for some tea break around 7pm, and went home later on. I guess thats all about Friday the 21th.. I gonna post another entry about Sat the 22th tomorrow. Its getting late now, its already 1am and I have to wake up at 8 later =(

Last but not least, Happy Birthday Sam =)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner