Saturday, December 1, 2007

1st of Dec

1st day of December, a new start of the month, but definitely aint the new start of everything. What done is done, time cant be turn back and history couldnt be undone. All thats left behind the trail of incidents are just doubts, uncertainties, anger, hatred, or perhaps a lil of regret, but lets be honest, I doubt anyone of us will be feeling this way.

Lots have happened within these 6 days, which included being stucked in some family conflict by the act of two very immature adult and wasted my time. Almost went out every night, overnight at cc, overnight at friend's house, dim sum session, countless yum cha sessions, played several rounds of pool, long night talks at mini genting, last but not least, money spent like water flowing =)

But those aint really that matters anymore. Due to self satisfaction, I challenged myself to stay awake for as long as possible. Finally, I did it, and my record is 41 sleepless hours =D I still can carry on if it wasnt because of my grand who wants me to fetch her go places the next morning. Of course, I have to admit, I took it up and done all those crazy stuffs just to numb myself out.

Class gonna start soon, 1 more day to be exact, but I dont think it will affect me in any ways. I'll be goin back to my normal life again, as in no more involving myself in those crazy late night outings and crazy activity outings. Will be a lil more busy due to another part of my life - Virtual life, coz of the recruitment and BS Games 2007.

We'll see how it goes and how it turns out.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner