Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Taggie !

Found this taggie in Simon's blog, and since I dont feel like studying now, so I'll do this then =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The phone rings,who do you want it to be?
The one I love <3

2.When shopping at the grocery store,do you return your cart?
Duh ! Coz I want my one buck back, but I have no idea whether they still using that system or not.

3.In a social setting,are you more of a talker or listener?
Listener, I'm not really those talker type.

4.Do you take compliments well?
Erm , yeah .. Lolz

5.Do you play Sudoku?
Nope I dont. Those are for pros, and noobs like me dont really play it =\

6.If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive?
No idea. I would I think, depends la ..

7.What song are you listening to?
Jordan Chan - Gai Wo De Ai

8.Did you ever go to a camp as a kid?
Kid? Nope, but as a teen, yes.

9.What was your favourite game as a kid?
Hmm, monopoly? lolz

10.Are you single?
Yeap. But I hope that Im not soon =)

11.Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I dont think that would be a prob.

12.Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Of coz pursue lah.

13.Use three words to describe yourself.
Err, shy stoner and dreamer , nyahaha !

14.Do any songs make you cry?
Mayday's song, but I forgot what it's name already =\

15.Are you continuing your education?
Yes of coz, still got 9 or 10 more months before I can graduate.

16.Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yeah, I've learn that during my high school's Cadet trip.

17.If ur house was on fire,what would be the first thing that u'll grab?
Car keys, wallet, cellphone, my MII file and my drawer, rofl !

18.How often do you read books?
Seldom actually, coz all of my uni's notes are in notes, as in paper, thus cant be considered as a book !

19.Do you think more about the past,present or future?
Mostly the present and the future.

20.What is your favourite children's book?
No idea, forgotten already la, so long zzZ

21.What color are your eyes?
Dark brown la duh

22.How tall are you?
170cm ++ if Im not mistaken, considered short already.

23.Where is your dream house located?
In my dream =)

24.Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yesh ..

25.When was the last time you were at Oliva Garden?
Where is that again ?

26.Do you like mustard?
Not really ..

27.Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
I like both ! Eat then sleep then eat again.. That's life ! Wheee ~~

28.Do you look like your mom and dad?
Of coz I do !

29.How long does it take you in the shower?
15 - 20 minutes I think, what to do, I like cleanliness =)

30.Can you do the splits?
Nope ..

31.What movie do you want to see right now?
StarDust, Beowulf

32.What did you do for New Year?
I went to countdown if Im not mistaken, that was so many months ago ..

33.Do you own a camera phone?
No, but I would like to have one soon.

34.Was your mom a cheerleader?
No.. It would be interesting if she was =P

35.How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
Depends, normally is 6-8, but when it comes to rushing assignment season, din sleep at all, lolz ..

36.Do you like care bears?
Yeah I do.

37.What do you buy at the movies?
Mineral water.. And if Im in a good mood that particular day, then I'll buy popcorns as well.

38.Do you know how to play poker?
Yes.. CDD, BlackJack, you name it !

39.Do you wear your seatbelt?
Omg ! Of coz I do, duh !!

40.What do you wear to sleep?
Pajamas..

41.Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Nope, coz Im staying in my hometown all the while =.=

42.How many meals do you eat a day?
2-3, sometimes 1..

43.Do you always read frienster bulettins?
Not really..

44.Do you like funny or serious people better?
Depends.. When chilling out with friends, I like funny peeps. But if Im serious in asking stuffs, dont try to get funny with me.

45.Ever been to L.A.?
No, but I wish to go there someday =D

46.Did you eat a cookie today?
Lemme think.. Dont have.. lolz !

47.tag 3 people.
Justin, David and whoever who read this and would like to try it out =)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner