Saturday, October 20, 2007

Depressed

Is just you and me now, in this lonesome night. It has been like this since the past, it is still now, and it will still be like this in the next upcoming months.

I just wondering, what did I done wrong in the past to deserve shits that Im now going through? My life is so pathetic. I have a bunch of Buddiez that dont really understands me, dont really know that Im depressed lately, and dont really even care to cheer me up by asking me what happened..

Sometimes it just takes a small step to make a person feel happy again, it might be a temporary happiness, but still, all a person needs is comforts from friends and family, or maybe even from their partner, if they have any. Besides, is it really so hard to find someone that you're able to share your thoughts with?

Sometimes is not that I dont wanna share my probs and thoughts with friends, just that they have their own stuffs to worry about, and I dont wanna discourage them, or in any other ways. That is why sometimes I rather eMo alone and dont feel like going anywhere.

I just want to conclude this entry with one pic. =>

6 comments:

The 3 musketeer said...

What can i say.
but despite of what..
Everything really happens for a reason.. Whatever we are doing now leads to another results.

How are u going to face it.. Is another decision..
remember this dude, Whitey.

"How people treat you is your karma, how you treat other is your decision.. "

Adios dude...

P.S - Guess who am i??

Anonymous said...

hmm..that pic looks so familiar...where u get it from ar?=p

*tipsyqueen said...

my gawd... so sad le.

"I have a bunch of Buddiez that dont really understands me, dont really know that Im depressed lately, and dont really even care to cheer me up by asking me what happened.."

we dun even knoe about it

Lucas said...

To the 3 musketeer : Thanks for the advise, and hendry is that your blog? The Mr.Sampat I mean =D

Lucas said...

To a-ka : Yeah, I CnP from your blog, coz that pic is quite suitable to express my feelings, lolz..

Lucas said...

To tipsyqueen : Coz you guys din even bother asking? T_T

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner